Title: Lawncare Technician
Reports to: Operations Manager
Based at: TopGrass (Midlands) Ltd, Unit T, Oxford Road, Marton, Rugby CV23 9RU
- To carry out TopGrass lawncare treatments, lawn renovation work, and other directed work in accordance with TopGrass Standard Operating Procedures.
- To manage customer interface to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- To sell to new customers and existing clients TopGrass services that are appropriate for them.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To carry out regular applications of fertiliser, moss control, selective herbicide and occasional applications of fungicide to customer’s lawns in accordance with TopGrass Standard Operating Procedures.
- To use Mobile Live throughout your day to complete treatment records for all applications of fertiliser, moss control and herbicides, while also completing stock usage and stock checklists.
- To comply with health and safety legislation at all times when operating machinery, equipment and using substances hazardous to health while acting responsibly towards the environment.
- To provide a quality lawn care service to TopGrass customers in accordance with TopGrass Standard Operating Procedures.
- To maintain and develop existing and new customers by promoting TopGrass services, utilising lawn reviews and lawn surveys.
- To monitor and report on the condition of customer’s lawns and property following works carried out by TopGrass.
- Maintaining and repairing TopGrass machinery, equipment and property as described in operators manuals and TopGrass Standard Operating Procedures.
- To be responsible for your assigned company vehicle, ensuring it remains clean, presentable, roadworthy and completing van checklist.
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and customers, helping to manage information in order to provide an efficient and effective lawn care service.
Ready to apply?
So if you love the idea of working for a Lawncare company that will promise to reward, inspire and develop you, then please send your CV with a covering letter to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.