- TopGrass Update on Covid-19
TopGrass Update on Covid-19
Our commitment to your safety and peace of mind.
In light of the current situation surrounding COVID-19, I wanted to personally reach out to you to reassure you of the steps we are taking to ensure your safety and the safety of our employees. We are continuing to monitor the situation and follow the advice from the government and key public health officials. You can put your trust in us to keep your safety a priority.
Customer and Employee Safety
The health and safety of our customers and employees is of the utmost importance to us. All of our employees are following the strict hygiene instructions issued by the government and the NHS in order to minimise the risk of spread and they have been issued with additional precautions within our specific work environment to further help with this.
In addition, the TopGrass service means we are able to carry out lawn treatments with little to no face-to-face contact with customers in order to do our part in minimising the risk of spreading the virus.
- With this in mind our Lawn Technicians will be taking the following steps to ensure your safety as well as their own:
- The technician will knock on your door to let you know they are there but please do not answer the door if you do not wish to, they will continue with the service on your lawn.
- If you wish to speak to the Technician face-to-face, they have been instructed to stand a minimum of 2 metres from you at all times (as per the government guidelines). If you do not wish to speak face-to-face, you can call the office and we will put you through to them or pass the message on to them.
- Our technicians are van based and lone workers, so their contact with the general public is minimal.
- You can make payment for services through the website, by BACS transfer or over the phone so you do not need direct contact with the technician for this.
We realise this could also be a difficult time financially and would like to offer flexible payment terms through monthly instalments should your income become affected by the developing situation.
While we are continuing to operate at this time, we will continue to take guidance from the NHS and government on any restrictions recommended.
We would like to reassure you at this time that we can continue to provide you with your lawn care services while taking every precaution to minimise the risk of spread.
TopGrass (UK) Ltd.